Acceptance of Terms.
Rules and Conduct.
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgur, pornographic, offensive, profane, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by ScreenReach in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
• involves commercial activities and/or sales without ScreenReach’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ScreenReach or any third party; or
• impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of ScreenReach.
You shall not:
• provide any false personal information to ScreenReach (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
• use a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
• use a User Name that a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
• use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
ScreenReach reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ScreenReach password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission. You will immediately notify ScreenReach in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
Third Party Sites and Services.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under ScreenReach’s control, and you acknowledge that ScreenReach is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by ScreenReach or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that ScreenReach shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. Content and License. You agree that the Service contains Content specifically provided by ScreenReach or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. ScreenReach grants each user of the Site and/or Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use, modify and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from ScreenReach, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
ScreenReach does not endorse and has no control over any User Submission. ScreenReach cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
ScreenReach has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that ScreenReach has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to the Site; what Content you access via the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release ScreenReach from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. ScreenReach makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Site, and ScreenReach will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Service.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18USC 2701-2711): SCREENREACH MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. ScreenReach will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on ScreenReach’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SCREENREACH, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ADD-TO LINK (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) ONE-HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Integration and Severability.
You may contact ScreenReach at the following address:
Studio 25-26, The Kiln, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL, UK.
Effective Date: September 22, 2013
ScreachTV is the most powerful digital system on the planet. Subscribe to our Newsletter to learn more about how ScreachTV can help your venue through our powerful Advertising and Social Media tools getting tips on the best way to make the most use of our product and staying up to date with our latest news and features .